Sachen    die Du echt haben musst

Uk Reciprocal Social Security Agreements

If you are posted from an EEA country or Switzerland to the UK, read what happens if I am a posted worker from the EU, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland?. The answers to the following questions assume that you will be sent from a non-EEA/Swiss country with which the UK has a bilateral social security agreement. New Zealand and the United Kingdom have a social security agreement. The agreement includes the following benefits and pensions: If you have lived or worked abroad or if you have contributed to a foreign social security scheme, you may need to apply for a benefit or pension abroad from that overseas country. Work and income decide if it is necessary if you apply for your New Zealand benefit or pension….

Facebook Kommentar abgeben



No tags.